The National Mint Building, Jerusalem, 2008, 3,000 m2
The National Mint Building was designed by a British architect, Austin Berb Harrisson, in the 1930’s. When the state of Israel took over, it went on working as a printing press until 1980. All the official documents such as the “Declaration of Independence” were printed there.
It was declared by the municipality to be of a high classification for preservation. The building was primarily industrial and its renovation has adjusted it to the modern needs of a high-tech work.